1. Shift Your School: Creating a Networked Community of Learners- Jenny Luca shares how her school has helped students understand new technologies and how to use them effectively, become ethical users of digital resources, and learn the importance of creating and maintaining a positive digital footprint.
2. Should They Know It In Twenty Years- David Warlick pushes us to consider what we value in the classroom.
3. NYC iSchool- Check out the instructional program at the iSchool. Instruction is built around three core principles
- Individualization and Personalization
- Metacognitive Skill Development
5. Panel Discussion on Social Media- Dan Meyer talks about inherent incentives in social media
6. Linda Darling-Hammond- What the US can learn from successful education systems around the world